Insurance Center of Buffalo has an opening for an Office Administrator to join the team!
Your role and responsibilities:
As the Office Administrator, you are the face and voice of the Insurance Center of Buffalo to our clients. In this role, you will be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, providing friendly and stellar service to all clients by interacting with them frequently via phone, email, and in person. As a self-confident and motivated team member, you will be tasked with multiple projects where you will be expected to provide accurate, detailed, and timely responses.
We expect you to have:
You will have 2+ years working in an insurance agency or similar office setting. You currently hold or are willing to obtain a current Minnesota Property/Casualty and Life/Health license within 90 days of employment. Experience in Applied EPIC Agency Management will you give an advantage over other candidates. We would like to hear about how you have successfully prioritized multiple projects while simultaneously putting client needs first.
We need a passionate team player. This means when a colleague asks, “Can someone help me with…?” you’re quick to answer “Yes.” We need initiative. This means you understand how to lend a hand where necessary and are flexible in a fast-paced work environment. We need excellence. This means you deliver results with little supervision and do not hesitate to acknowledge, own, and resolve errors you have made (we all make them, we must learn from them).
– Superb interpersonal skills and experience building relationships – both with clients and with team members; must be highly comfortable with client interaction via phone, email and in person, and exhibit strong customer service skills with the highest level of professionalism.
– Office support – incoming/outgoing mail, electronic filing, monitoring and ordering supplies, managing faxes and agency general email, managing daily cleanliness of building.
– Administrative tasks include maintaining and updating client information, collecting customer payments, scheduling appointments for sales staff, and providing customer support for account managers.
– An understanding of insurance terminology would be a plus.
– Marketing duties, including managing the automated marketing program and schedule, and working with the Marketing Manager for marketing opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
We hire self-motivated people and provide them with exceptional opportunities for development through on-the-job learning and benefits such as licensing reimbursement. From health insurance and health savings accounts to 401K (we contribute even if you do not!), we also offer a 37.5-hour work week with 10 paid holidays and additional PTO. As an active member of Buffalo and the surrounding community, you will have several opportunities throughout the year to volunteer and give back. If you are interested in joining the team, please submit your application, by clicking the link below. We look forward to speaking with you soon!